A dedicated team of experienced staff and volunteers including a social worker counsellors, with an excellent knowledge of local services and support networks, deliver this service working together with other agencies to provide a multi- agency approach.
We work in schools to provide services to pupils and their families to assist with any difficulties they may be experiencing. The aims of the service are achieved through assessment of each pupil or family, evaluation, joint discussion and delivery of a package of tailored support. Staff have a range of skills and experience including evidence based Parenting Programmes, Safeguarding, SEN, Bereavement and Family Support.
The service aims to:
- Remove barriers to learning and participation.
- Develop the full potential of individuals within the values and ethos of their school.
- Nurture the emotional development of individual children, young people and families within the school and home community.
- Address critical personal and social issues.
- Develop new skills, knowledge, attitudes and values that assist children and young people in reaching their full potential.